Privacy of Customer Data
At MyWanderlust, we place the highest importance on respecting and protecting the privacy of our community members. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of each community member while providing a personalised and valuable service.
- When you signup through Facebook, you authorise us to collect your authentication information, such as your username and encrypted access credentials. We may also collect other information available on or through your third-party application account, including, for example, your name, profile picture, country, hometown, email address, date of birth and gender.
- When you visit our Website or use the app we may collect information about the pages you view, the links you select or actions you take using the standard information that your browser sends to each Web site you visit such as IP address, browser type, and the previously visited Web page.
- When you link your instagram account, we import your photos and store them.
- We store your preferences, interests and check-ins to provide a personalised experience.
- We do not sell or rent your photos to anyone.
- We do not share your personal information with anyone outside of MyWanderlust for their promotional or marketing use.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.