The HRTC bus from Recong Peo to Kaza starts at 7am, while the Manali to Kaza bus starts at 6am, both taking more or less similar time.
Also, from Manali side there are multiple shared jeeps and shared traveler bus as well. If you're going from Manali side you might want to go in the traveler, which is costlier but is more comfy than HRTC bus. About half the route from Manali to Kaza has no road, and is quite a bumpy ride. (wrote more about this on Spiti guide here: https://mywanderlust.in/place/india/himachal-pradesh/lahaul-and-spiti/spiti-valley/travel-guide/ )
Both of these routes have their own beauty, if possible use one to get in and the other to move out?
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.Ask Question
- Are there any guesthouses that are open in March, in Kaza? 3 Answers
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Spiti/Kaza region? 6 Answers
- Being a remote village, what are the food options available there? And anything which is a must try. 1 Answer
- Planning a 5D 4N trip to Spiti. Suggestions? 2 Answers
- Where is the payment option in the website?? 0 Answers
- What's the best way to go to Chandratal trek with public transport? 1 Answer
- What are the best places to travel in India as a digital nomad? 1 Answer
- What are some places for beginners to solo travel in India? 5 Answers
- What are the best places for stargazing in Himachal? 2 Answers