Been there twice. The connectivity is good. I had Airtel and was able to get 3G in Port Blair. I cannot recollect whether there was network on the cruise between Port Blair and Havelock. But there was 2G on Havelock.
You will get 2G connection of Vodafone, Airtel and BSNL. Don't expect 3g or 4g connection.
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.Ask Question
- What are the best places to travel in India as a digital nomad? 1 Answer
- What are some places for beginners to solo travel in India? 5 Answers
- Are there any treks in Sikkim that can be done without guide/porter help? 2 Answers
- What does Goa offer other than drinking and partying? 4 Answers
- How is Kerala in September? 3 Answers
- Planning Udupi this weekend.. any recommendations for bike rentals, must visit places, budget backpacker accommodation? 3 Answers
- What are the best places for stargazing in Himachal? 2 Answers
- How is the public transport in Arunachal Pradesh? 1 Answer
- Which multi-day trek in Uttarakhand can be done without guide/porter help? 1 Answer
- Two days in tawang. Recommendations about budget hotels and one day sharing tours to Bumla pass, PT tso and the other points. 0 Answers
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Ladakh region? 1 Answer
Did this page help?
Thanks for letting us know! Have more feedback?