How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Ladakh region?
asked by Community
For Ladakh, BSNL is your best bet. Airtel also works in Leh and the other big towns. Internet on both BSNL and Airtel will work only in the towns, but not in the remote areas.
Note that no Prepaid mobile SIM works in the whole state, so only postpaid will work there.
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.Ask Question
Visit Ladakh with MyWanderlust hosts:
- What are the best places to travel in India as a digital nomad? 1 Answer
- What are some places for beginners to solo travel in India? 5 Answers
- What is the best example of sustainable tourism you have experienced in your travels? 1 Answer
- Anyone up for the Chadar Trek in 2018 ?? 1 Answer
- How can I earn Karma points ? 2 Answers
- I'm planning to walk from Mangalore to Gokarna is there any trails I can follow other than the road? 0 Answers
- Are there any guesthouses that are open in March, in Kaza? 3 Answers
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Spiti/Kaza region? 6 Answers
- Being a remote village, what are the food options available there? And anything which is a must try. 1 Answer
- Is there any cellular connectivity in Chitkul? 6 Answers
- Planning Udupi this weekend.. any recommendations for bike rentals, must visit places, budget backpacker accommodation? 3 Answers
- Are there any Do-It-Yourself treks in or around Munnar? 3 Answers
- Any accommodation option near Athirappilly Falls? 2 Answers
- What's the best thing you like about Gokarna? 3 Answers
- How to reach Sankri from dehradun ? 1 Answer
- Planning a 5D 4N trip to Spiti. Suggestions? 2 Answers
- Two days in tawang. Recommendations about budget hotels and one day sharing tours to Bumla pass, PT tso and the other points. 0 Answers
- when is the best time to trek to harishchandragad fort ? Also any suggestions on the guides who are professionals? 1 Answer
- Buses to Spiti? 1 Answer
- Is it safe for a female to travel solo to Amritsar? 0 Answers
- Which places can I cover during Feb-March in Kinnaur and Spiti? 1 Answer
- How is the cellular/internet connectivity in Bir/Billing? 0 Answers
Did this page help?
Thanks for letting us know! Have more feedback?