Goa has a lot to offer, other than drinks and clubbing! I have been to Goa thrice amounting to about 4 weeks in total, so I guess I should be able to answer this well enough.
Goa has more than
A lot of people come to goa for Yoga and meditation. So there is obviously more to Goa than partying. Its just that most people do not such things on their agenda during their stay in Goa :)
Goa is not just about drinking. It offers a lot more.
- You can take a bicycle on rent and roam around the city and visit churches, was the most exciting part of my trip. If you don't want to make too much physical effort then bike or a jeep can also accomplish the goal of relaxing in the soothing environment.
- If you are a little bit into poker or casino games, then Goa has India's best Casinos to offer. It isn't an inexpensive deal. Advice: If you are playing from savings then never go with card, only cash.
- Nothing is more relaxing/chilling that taking a Shake/Beer in a shack on a beach.
- Goa offers a lot of water sports too.
- Goa has a lot of great dine out places.
If interested in nature and wildlife, there are quite a few places near by, which are interesting. Look up for birding, anshi forest (Kali tiger reserve), doodhsagar and dandeli.
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.Ask Question