How to reach Jibhi?
asked by Community
You can take a taxi/cab from Chandigarh or else you can take a bus till Aut or kullu. From there you will get government bus till banjar. From banjar you can take local taxi or bus to jibhi.
Coming from Delhi/Chandigarh side, take any bus going to Kullu/Manali. The road to Jibhi and Tirthan valley takes a diversion at Aut, so ask the bus driver where to get down at Aut for bus to Banjar/Jibhi.
From Aut, there are frequent buses to Banjar and many even directly taking you to Jibhi. In case you don't find direct bus to Jibhi, board one to Banjar.
After Banjar, Jibhi is like 10 kms and there are buses running till afternoon. If you reach here in the evening and don't find an onward bus, you can also get a cab here.
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.Ask Question
Visit Jibhi with MyWanderlust hosts:
Jibhi, Jalori Pass & Serolsar lake trek
Spend your weekend in the lap of nature
₹ 2999 per person
Host: Trekkers Hub
Adventure weekend getaway in Kullu
Camping | Paragliding | Rafting | Visit to the waterfall
₹ 5199 per person
Host: Trekkers Hub
Offbeat Himachal - Bir & Jibhi
Paragliding | Monasteries | Waterfalls | Riverside Glamping
₹ 4899 per person
Host: Bir Nest
- Bhrigu lake trekking 2 Answers
- Which is the nearest place to stay around Bijli Mahadev? 2 Answers
- Trek details for bijli mahadev? 1 Answer
- Is is possible to get to stay at grahan if we trek by our own without any package?? 1 Answer
- I heard that if we trek further from kheerganga we reach buni bunipass pass glacier. Can we stay up there? Does any one know about it? 2 Answers
- How is the cellular/internet connectivity on Beas Kund Trek? 0 Answers
- Im coming for solo trip to kherganga on first week of july. What do i keep in mind to have safe trek?? 1 Answer
Did this page help?
Thanks for letting us know! Have more feedback?