Is it safe for a female to travel solo to Amritsar?
I am planning a solo trip to Amritsar but I have a few questions.
1) Is it safe for a female to travel solo to Amritsar?
2) Where should I stay? Something which is not very costly and also is fully safe. There is no Zostel in Amritsar yet.
asked by Yesha Mittal
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.Ask Question
- What are the best places to travel in India as a digital nomad? 1 Answer
- What are some places for beginners to solo travel in India? 5 Answers
- Are there any guesthouses that are open in March, in Kaza? 3 Answers
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Spiti/Kaza region? 6 Answers
- Being a remote village, what are the food options available there? And anything which is a must try. 1 Answer
- Is there any cellular connectivity in Chitkul? 6 Answers
- Planning Udupi this weekend.. any recommendations for bike rentals, must visit places, budget backpacker accommodation? 3 Answers
- Are there any Do-It-Yourself treks in or around Munnar? 3 Answers
- Any accommodation option near Athirappilly Falls? 2 Answers
- What's the best thing you like about Gokarna? 3 Answers
- How to reach Sankri from dehradun ? 1 Answer
- Planning a 5D 4N trip to Spiti. Suggestions? 2 Answers
- Two days in tawang. Recommendations about budget hotels and one day sharing tours to Bumla pass, PT tso and the other points. 0 Answers
- when is the best time to trek to harishchandragad fort ? Also any suggestions on the guides who are professionals? 1 Answer
- Buses to Spiti? 1 Answer
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Ladakh region? 1 Answer
- Which places can I cover during Feb-March in Kinnaur and Spiti? 1 Answer
- How is the cellular/internet connectivity in Bir/Billing? 1 Answer
Did this page help?
Thanks for letting us know! Have more feedback?