How to reach Tani Jubbar lake from Shimla/Narkanda?
asked by Community
If you want to come by public transport, there are three direct buses from Shimla bus stand:
- 10am - Bhutti
- 12pm - Bhutti
- 3.30pm - Thanedar bus.
Ask the bus conductor where to get down for Tani Jubbar lake.
Alternatively, from Shimla bus stand take any of the frequent buses to Narkanda. From Narkanda, cab can be arranged for Rs. 500 in the winters and Rs. 300 in the summers. Or you can take any of the local buses (timings 9am, 10.30am, 1pm, 3pm, 4pm, 6pm) to Tani Jubbar.
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.Ask Question
- What are the best places for stargazing in Himachal? 2 Answers
- Are there any guesthouses that are open in March, in Kaza? 3 Answers
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Spiti/Kaza region? 6 Answers
- Being a remote village, what are the food options available there? And anything which is a must try. 1 Answer
- Can someone recommend a trek organiser for Parashar Lake? 4 Answers
- Is there any cellular connectivity in Chitkul? 6 Answers
- Transport and stay: Parashar lake trekking 2 Answers
- Can you trek to Kareri lake without tent and food? 2 Answers
- Bhrigu lake trekking 2 Answers
- Is it safe to do the Churdhar Peak Trek in January? 1 Answer
- Which is the nearest place to stay around Bijli Mahadev? 2 Answers
- Trek details for bijli mahadev? 1 Answer
- Is Teesri a suitable site for camping overnight before moving further to the destination, or one should complete the trek in one go? 1 Answer
- Planning a 5D 4N trip to Spiti. Suggestions? 2 Answers
- What's the best way to go to Chandratal trek with public transport? 1 Answer
- I heard that if we trek further from kheerganga we reach buni bunipass pass glacier. Can we stay up there? Does any one know about it? 2 Answers
- Buses to Spiti? 1 Answer
- Which places can I cover during Feb-March in Kinnaur and Spiti? 1 Answer
- How is the cellular/internet connectivity on Parashar Lake Trek? 1 Answer
- How is the cellular/internet connectivity on Beas Kund Trek? 0 Answers