What's the best thing you like about New Delhi?
asked by Community
Having lived in New Delhi for over 23 years, this place has a special place in my head. The city caters to almost all sorts of interests! You want to party? You can! You want to be touristy and visit some really nice monuments? You can! You want to shop -- high luxury brands to super cheap clothes? You got it! Not only this. This city harbors some of the best eating places - street food to exotic cuisines, you can eat all!
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.Ask Question
- What are the best places to travel in India as a digital nomad? 1 Answer
- What are some places for beginners to solo travel in India? 6 Answers
- What is the best example of sustainable tourism you have experienced in your travels? 1 Answer
- Anyone up for the Chadar Trek in 2018 ?? 1 Answer
- How can I earn Karma points ? 2 Answers
- I'm planning to walk from Mangalore to Gokarna is there any trails I can follow other than the road? 0 Answers
- Are there any guesthouses that are open in March, in Kaza? 3 Answers
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Spiti/Kaza region? 7 Answers
- Being a remote village, what are the food options available there? And anything which is a must try. 1 Answer
- Is there any cellular connectivity in Chitkul? 6 Answers
- Planning Udupi this weekend.. any recommendations for bike rentals, must visit places, budget backpacker accommodation? 3 Answers
- Are there any Do-It-Yourself treks in or around Munnar? 4 Answers
- Any accommodation option near Athirappilly Falls? 2 Answers
- What's the best thing you like about Gokarna? 3 Answers
- How to reach Sankri from dehradun ? 1 Answer
- Planning a 5D 4N trip to Spiti. Suggestions? 2 Answers
- Two days in tawang. Recommendations about budget hotels and one day sharing tours to Bumla pass, PT tso and the other points. 0 Answers
- when is the best time to trek to harishchandragad fort ? Also any suggestions on the guides who are professionals? 1 Answer
- Buses to Spiti? 1 Answer
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Ladakh region? 2 Answers
- Is it safe for a female to travel solo to Amritsar? 1 Answer
- Which places can I cover during Feb-March in Kinnaur and Spiti? 1 Answer
- How is the cellular/internet connectivity in Bir/Billing? 1 Answer
- Im visiting for the first tym n that too solo. What to do to have safe visit 0 Answers
- Is Internet working in Kashmir? 0 Answers
- Is it safe to visit Kashmir Valley? 1 Answer
- When is the best time to visit Kashmir? 0 Answers
Did this page help?
Thanks for letting us know! Have more feedback?