What's the best thing you like about Varanasi?
asked by Community
varanasi is famous for many things in their different way. for photography purpose this is completely heaven. Travel here in Winter gave you such a good experience. Temprature comes to almost 4 degree Celcious during Early morning which we called Blue hour also. Dont miss : Morning Ganga Aarti at Assi Ghat & Evening Ganga Aarti at Dashaswamedh Ghat. after that you can visit Famous Vishwanath temple near Dashaswamedh Ghat. As i told You before that varanasi is heaven for photographers in all way. Portraits of Sadhus, Nagas and Localides. wanna experience street love??Then leave the ghats and came behind it which starts from very narrow road (Gliyaa).You can get Natural compositions and colours over there very easily. Enjoying part is there languages which called "Banarasi Language". Sarnath is also a famous place near varanasi.Monestry of Mahtma Budhh in a very large area.Dont forget to say Har Har Mahadev, this is replica of Hello here. Warm welcome in the city of shiva "Varanasi".
Varanasi: the city which is said to be older than history. Varanasi is famous for its culture, food, and the way of living of people ( alhadpan) .
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.Ask Question
- What are the best places to travel in India as a digital nomad? 1 Answer
- What are some places for beginners to solo travel in India? 6 Answers
- Are there any guesthouses that are open in March, in Kaza? 3 Answers
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Spiti/Kaza region? 7 Answers
- Being a remote village, what are the food options available there? And anything which is a must try. 1 Answer
- Is there any cellular connectivity in Chitkul? 6 Answers
- Planning Udupi this weekend.. any recommendations for bike rentals, must visit places, budget backpacker accommodation? 3 Answers
- Are there any Do-It-Yourself treks in or around Munnar? 4 Answers
- Any accommodation option near Athirappilly Falls? 2 Answers
- What's the best thing you like about Gokarna? 3 Answers
- How to reach Sankri from dehradun ? 1 Answer
- Planning a 5D 4N trip to Spiti. Suggestions? 2 Answers
- Two days in tawang. Recommendations about budget hotels and one day sharing tours to Bumla pass, PT tso and the other points. 0 Answers
- when is the best time to trek to harishchandragad fort ? Also any suggestions on the guides who are professionals? 1 Answer
- Buses to Spiti? 1 Answer
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Ladakh region? 2 Answers
- Is it safe for a female to travel solo to Amritsar? 1 Answer
- Which places can I cover during Feb-March in Kinnaur and Spiti? 1 Answer
- How is the cellular/internet connectivity in Bir/Billing? 1 Answer
- Im visiting for the first tym n that too solo. What to do to have safe visit 0 Answers
Did this page help?
Thanks for letting us know! Have more feedback?