What's the best thing you like about Gokarna?
asked by Community
On my first ever ever solo trip to Gokarna, I couldn't help but admire the coziness of its beaches. If that sounds strange to you, take a boat ride to the Half Moon and Paradise beaches. The way they look from the waters is delightful, and might, if you are imaginative, remind you of toyland. In fact, many have described these beaches as having felt like their own private island. Trekking to these beaches might be a good idea too, owing to several cliff paths with gorgeous views. The more mainstream beaches of Om and Kudle are small and pretty as well. To summarize it all ,the things I love most about Gokarna are its tiny and solitary beaches, and its cliff walks.
Gokarna is the place to be at if you love Goa for its beaches but want to avoid the crowds! Also, I have heard that Gokarna is one of the best places to attend Maha Shivratri. Especially if you are a lord shiva devotee! *wink wink*
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.Ask Question
- What are the best places to travel in India as a digital nomad? 1 Answer
- What are some places for beginners to solo travel in India? 6 Answers
- Are there any guesthouses that are open in March, in Kaza? 3 Answers
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Spiti/Kaza region? 7 Answers
- Being a remote village, what are the food options available there? And anything which is a must try. 1 Answer
- Is there any cellular connectivity in Chitkul? 6 Answers
- Planning Udupi this weekend.. any recommendations for bike rentals, must visit places, budget backpacker accommodation? 3 Answers
- Are there any Do-It-Yourself treks in or around Munnar? 4 Answers
- Any accommodation option near Athirappilly Falls? 2 Answers
- How to reach Sankri from dehradun ? 1 Answer
- Planning a 5D 4N trip to Spiti. Suggestions? 2 Answers
- Two days in tawang. Recommendations about budget hotels and one day sharing tours to Bumla pass, PT tso and the other points. 0 Answers
- when is the best time to trek to harishchandragad fort ? Also any suggestions on the guides who are professionals? 1 Answer
- Buses to Spiti? 1 Answer
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Ladakh region? 2 Answers
- Is it safe for a female to travel solo to Amritsar? 1 Answer
- Which places can I cover during Feb-March in Kinnaur and Spiti? 1 Answer
- How is the cellular/internet connectivity in Bir/Billing? 1 Answer
- Im visiting for the first tym n that too solo. What to do to have safe visit 0 Answers
Did this page help?
Thanks for letting us know! Have more feedback?