Not recommended! Why don't you want to carry food? Don't you get hungry?
Without tent you won't be able to stay there.
No, you can't. Both Food & Tent are the basic for Kareri Lake Trek. You can hire Tent at Mcleodganj or Kareri Village. You can call at 73800 87934 for rentals.
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.Ask Question
- What are the best places for stargazing in Himachal? 2 Answers
- Are there any guesthouses that are open in March, in Kaza? 2 Answers
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Spiti/Kaza region? 6 Answers
- Being a remote village, what are the food options available there? And anything which is a must try. 1 Answer
- Can someone recommend a trek organiser for Parashar Lake? 4 Answers
- Is there any cellular connectivity in Chitkul? 6 Answers
- Transport and stay: Parashar lake trekking 2 Answers
- Bhrigu lake trekking 2 Answers
- Is it safe to do the Churdhar Peak Trek in January? 1 Answer
- Which is the nearest place to stay around Bijli Mahadev? 2 Answers
- Trek details for bijli mahadev? 1 Answer
- Is Teesri a suitable site for camping overnight before moving further to the destination, or one should complete the trek in one go? 1 Answer
- Planning a 5D 4N trip to Spiti. Suggestions? 2 Answers
- What's the best way to go to Chandratal trek with public transport? 1 Answer
- I heard that if we trek further from kheerganga we reach buni bunipass pass glacier. Can we stay up there? Does any one know about it? 2 Answers
- Buses to Spiti? 1 Answer
- Where is the payment option in the website?? 0 Answers