Not recommended! Why don't you want to carry food? Don't you get hungry?
Without tent you won't be able to stay there.
No, you can't. Both Food & Tent are the basic for Kareri Lake Trek. You can hire Tent at Mcleodganj or Kareri Village. You can call at 73800 87934 for rentals.
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.Ask Question
Visit Kareri Lake with MyWanderlust hosts:
Kareri Lake Trek
1N/2D | Transfers | All Meals | Stays | Trek Leader
Host: Raid De Himalaya
- What are the best places for stargazing in Himachal? 3 Answers
- Are there any guesthouses that are open in March, in Kaza? 3 Answers
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Spiti/Kaza region? 7 Answers
- Being a remote village, what are the food options available there? And anything which is a must try. 1 Answer
- Can someone recommend a trek organiser for Parashar Lake? 4 Answers
- Is there any cellular connectivity in Chitkul? 6 Answers
- Transport and stay: Parashar lake trekking 2 Answers
- Bhrigu lake trekking 2 Answers
- Is it safe to do the Churdhar Peak Trek in January? 1 Answer
- Which is the nearest place to stay around Bijli Mahadev? 2 Answers
- Trek details for bijli mahadev? 1 Answer
- Is Teesri a suitable site for camping overnight before moving further to the destination, or one should complete the trek in one go? 1 Answer
- Planning a 5D 4N trip to Spiti. Suggestions? 2 Answers
- What's the best way to go to Chandratal trek with public transport? 1 Answer
- I heard that if we trek further from kheerganga we reach buni bunipass pass glacier. Can we stay up there? Does any one know about it? 2 Answers
- Buses to Spiti? 1 Answer
- Which places can I cover during Feb-March in Kinnaur and Spiti? 1 Answer
- How is the cellular/internet connectivity on Parashar Lake Trek? 1 Answer
- How is the cellular/internet connectivity on Beas Kund Trek? 0 Answers
- How to reach Tani Jubbar lake from Shimla/Narkanda? 1 Answer
- How is the cellular/internet connectivity in Bir/Billing? 1 Answer
- Im coming for solo trip to kherganga on first week of july. What do i keep in mind to have safe trek?? 1 Answer
- Im visiting for the first tym n that too solo. What to do to have safe visit 0 Answers
Did this page help?
Thanks for letting us know! Have more feedback?