What's the best thing you like about Tosh?
asked by Community
Tosh- A beautiful village situated near Barshaini of Kullu District. Its a 3km walk uphill from Barshaini. The panoramic view from the top of the village is something which will make you dumbstruck. The villagers are very cooperative and the hospitality is praiseworthy. One can easily get home stays to stay there. If you want to book a hotel then walk till the top of the village from where the balcony of the hotel will give you a visual treat in the morning. Hill top residency and Pink floyd are some good cafes to hangout in that area. Though you will find the food a bit costlier than the normal price.If you want to avoid that then please carry a water heater with you to make maggi of your own. Have a wonderful trip to Tosh.
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.Ask Question
- What are the best places for stargazing in Himachal? 3 Answers
- I heard that if we trek further from kheerganga we reach buni bunipass pass glacier. Can we stay up there? Does any one know about it? 2 Answers
- Im coming for solo trip to kherganga on first week of july. What do i keep in mind to have safe trek?? 1 Answer
- Is is possible to get to stay at grahan if we trek by our own without any package?? 1 Answer
- Bhrigu lake trekking 2 Answers
- Which is the nearest place to stay around Bijli Mahadev? 2 Answers
- Trek details for bijli mahadev? 1 Answer
- How to reach Jibhi? 2 Answers
- How is the cellular/internet connectivity on Beas Kund Trek? 0 Answers
- Are there any guesthouses that are open in March, in Kaza? 3 Answers
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Spiti/Kaza region? 7 Answers
- Being a remote village, what are the food options available there? And anything which is a must try. 1 Answer
- Can someone recommend a trek organiser for Parashar Lake? 4 Answers
- Is there any cellular connectivity in Chitkul? 6 Answers
- Transport and stay: Parashar lake trekking 2 Answers
- Can you trek to Kareri lake without tent and food? 2 Answers
- Is it safe to do the Churdhar Peak Trek in January? 1 Answer
- Is Teesri a suitable site for camping overnight before moving further to the destination, or one should complete the trek in one go? 1 Answer
- Planning a 5D 4N trip to Spiti. Suggestions? 2 Answers
- What's the best way to go to Chandratal trek with public transport? 1 Answer
- Buses to Spiti? 1 Answer
- Which places can I cover during Feb-March in Kinnaur and Spiti? 1 Answer
- How is the cellular/internet connectivity on Parashar Lake Trek? 1 Answer
- How to reach Tani Jubbar lake from Shimla/Narkanda? 1 Answer
- How is the cellular/internet connectivity in Bir/Billing? 1 Answer
- Im visiting for the first tym n that too solo. What to do to have safe visit 0 Answers
Did this page help?
Thanks for letting us know! Have more feedback?