Not sure about guest houses but if you do manage to reach Kaza in March then you’ll find plenty of homestays as the locals are extremely warm people. Accomodation is never an issue in spiti :)
yes. there are homestays open all throughout the year. let me know if you need more details. will share their contact details
No..Hotels,zostels etc start opening up in second week of April.
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.Ask Question
Visit Spiti Valley with MyWanderlust hosts:
Cycling from Manali to Chandratal Lake
The shortest high altitude mountain cycling ride
Host: Being Out There
The Himalayan Culture - Spiti valley!
An unconventional itinerary with savage hosts! Drive / Ride
₹ 19499 per person
Host: Kanupriya Raniwala
Hampta Pass Trek with Chandratal Lake
Most Dramatic Himalayan Crossover
₹ 8799 per person
Host: Heaven Riders India
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Spiti/Kaza region? 7 Answers
- Being a remote village, what are the food options available there? And anything which is a must try. 1 Answer
- Planning a 5D 4N trip to Spiti. Suggestions? 2 Answers
- Buses to Spiti? 1 Answer
- Which places can I cover during Feb-March in Kinnaur and Spiti? 1 Answer
- What's the best way to go to Chandratal trek with public transport? 1 Answer
- What are the best places to travel in India as a digital nomad? 1 Answer
- What are some places for beginners to solo travel in India? 6 Answers
- What are the best places for stargazing in Himachal? 3 Answers
Did this page help?
Thanks for letting us know! Have more feedback?