I trekked to the lake alone in winters and it is not much hard if you're decently experienced at trekking in Himachal. Though some of my friends have gone there via India Hikes and their experience has been A1! I don't know much of other trek organizers but this one I can assure you good service by experience.
You don't need any organiser. When you reach the lake, you can either book a room in the rest house or a tent. Food is also available in the dhaba.
Regarding the trek, it's a straight uphill trek.
You can contact Himachal Trekkers at 7807017563/9459850565. I just went on a trip with them to Tirthan. My friend went with them to parashar lake as well. The experience was good but they are a little bit on the expensive side.
Hey shubham we have fixed group departures almost every weekend from Delhi... if youbare intrested kindly whatsap me at 9891868424
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.Ask Question
- Transport and stay: Parashar lake trekking 2 Answers
- What are the best places for stargazing in Himachal? 2 Answers
- Are there any guesthouses that are open in March, in Kaza? 3 Answers
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Spiti/Kaza region? 6 Answers
- Being a remote village, what are the food options available there? And anything which is a must try. 1 Answer
- Is there any cellular connectivity in Chitkul? 6 Answers
- Can you trek to Kareri lake without tent and food? 2 Answers
- Bhrigu lake trekking 2 Answers
- Is it safe to do the Churdhar Peak Trek in January? 1 Answer
- Which is the nearest place to stay around Bijli Mahadev? 2 Answers
- Trek details for bijli mahadev? 1 Answer
- Is Teesri a suitable site for camping overnight before moving further to the destination, or one should complete the trek in one go? 1 Answer
- Planning a 5D 4N trip to Spiti. Suggestions? 2 Answers
- What's the best way to go to Chandratal trek with public transport? 1 Answer
- I heard that if we trek further from kheerganga we reach buni bunipass pass glacier. Can we stay up there? Does any one know about it? 2 Answers
- Buses to Spiti? 1 Answer
- Where is the payment option in the website?? 0 Answers