It is usually rainy during september... nd yes the beaches will also be wet nd u wont be able to see the clear water
Usually it is the time of monsoon, we can expect heavy showers all over the state. We will be able to see many new seasonal waterfalls. The beaches will be wet.
Last week, heavy showers, and days were hot and humid. Right now, it is quite pleasant :)
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.Ask Question
- Are there any Do-It-Yourself treks in or around Munnar? 4 Answers
- Any accommodation option near Athirappilly Falls? 2 Answers
- What are the best places to travel in India as a digital nomad? 1 Answer
- What are some places for beginners to solo travel in India? 6 Answers
- Are there any treks in Sikkim that can be done without guide/porter help? 3 Answers
- What does Goa offer other than drinking and partying? 5 Answers
- Planning Udupi this weekend.. any recommendations for bike rentals, must visit places, budget backpacker accommodation? 3 Answers
- What are the best places for stargazing in Himachal? 3 Answers
- How is the public transport in Arunachal Pradesh? 1 Answer
- Which multi-day trek in Uttarakhand can be done without guide/porter help? 1 Answer
- Two days in tawang. Recommendations about budget hotels and one day sharing tours to Bumla pass, PT tso and the other points. 0 Answers
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Andaman and Nicobar Islands? 3 Answers
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Ladakh region? 2 Answers
Did this page help?
Thanks for letting us know! Have more feedback?