One beautiful trek is from the Kurangani village to Top Station, Munnar. It's about 10 kms, not too difficult and offers fantastic views the hills in Munnar.
Yes. There are treks which u can do alone..
One is the meeshapulimala trek.. it can be done with the help of a guide or by ur own.. and also anamudi and kolukkumalai treks
One trek starts from Lions English Medium School near Old Munnar. We trekked for a couple of km's on that path(and then came back, since we were living in that tea estate only). There are a couple of paths that you can take there. Just choose any, if it wouldn't be allowed then someone would probably tell you :P
If you choose the path that I had taken, then there is a really huge rock in between the trek where you can relax and enjoy the views or just can keep walking and go into the forest(where you can find wild elements according to the locals, and they say its better to take a guide) or you can keep walking in the tea gardens. The choice is really yours. Another path leads back to the main road, so choose instinctively.
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.Ask Question
- What are the best places to travel in India as a digital nomad? 1 Answer
- What are some places for beginners to solo travel in India? 5 Answers
- How is Kerala in September? 3 Answers
- Any accommodation option near Athirappilly Falls? 2 Answers
- Are there any guesthouses that are open in March, in Kaza? 2 Answers
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Spiti/Kaza region? 6 Answers
- Being a remote village, what are the food options available there? And anything which is a must try. 1 Answer
- Is there any cellular connectivity in Chitkul? 6 Answers
- Planning Udupi this weekend.. any recommendations for bike rentals, must visit places, budget backpacker accommodation? 3 Answers
- What's the best thing you like about Gokarna? 3 Answers
- How to reach Sankri from dehradun ? 1 Answer
- Planning a 5D 4N trip to Spiti. Suggestions? 2 Answers
- Two days in tawang. Recommendations about budget hotels and one day sharing tours to Bumla pass, PT tso and the other points. 0 Answers
- when is the best time to trek to harishchandragad fort ? Also any suggestions on the guides who are professionals? 1 Answer
- Buses to Spiti? 1 Answer
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Ladakh region? 1 Answer
- Where is the payment option in the website?? 0 Answers