You can get all sorts of bus(volvo-roadways) from Delhi(Kashmere Gate ISBT) to Mandi.
From Mandi either you can book a Himachal Roadways bus to Baggi Village or find a cab provider. Bus from Mandi leave about every 2 hours. So no issues there.
Baggi is last motorable location and your base camp.
Baggi is a village so there aren't many options but stay and food is not a problem nonetheless.
Stay at Prashar is a delight, spend at least 1 night there. There are lot of options
1. You can stay inside the temple, they provide blankets and might charge you 100/-.
2. There are some camp service providers on top.
There is only one food joint there so not many options.
The trek is mostly a Jungle, so avoid trekking late in the evening because of light.
If going in and around rainy season, then beware of leaches, there were lots because I went there in the peak of rains.
About transport, you can take himachal roadways, though I went with a couple of friends by road and that was actually really good! But what I can suggest is that you can stay in the Parashar temple there. We did not know this and had a camp, but the temple is very accommodating (and free!). They rent you out blankets for the night and the rooms are actually pretty nice for a good night's rest. So if you don't want to camp that is a great option.
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.Ask Question
Visit Prashar Lake with MyWanderlust hosts:
Manali, Jibhi and Parashar Lake Trip
A perfect getaway in Himachal
₹ 8799 per person
Host: Trekkers Hub
Prashar Lake Trek
Lake with a floating Island
₹ 2399 per person
Host: Flysports Trek and Tours Pvt Ltd
- Can someone recommend a trek organiser for Parashar Lake? 4 Answers
- How is the cellular/internet connectivity on Parashar Lake Trek? 1 Answer
- What are the best places for stargazing in Himachal? 3 Answers
- Are there any guesthouses that are open in March, in Kaza? 3 Answers
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Spiti/Kaza region? 7 Answers
- Being a remote village, what are the food options available there? And anything which is a must try. 1 Answer
- Is there any cellular connectivity in Chitkul? 6 Answers
- Can you trek to Kareri lake without tent and food? 2 Answers
- Bhrigu lake trekking 2 Answers
- Is it safe to do the Churdhar Peak Trek in January? 1 Answer
- Which is the nearest place to stay around Bijli Mahadev? 2 Answers
- Trek details for bijli mahadev? 1 Answer
- Is Teesri a suitable site for camping overnight before moving further to the destination, or one should complete the trek in one go? 1 Answer
- Planning a 5D 4N trip to Spiti. Suggestions? 2 Answers
- What's the best way to go to Chandratal trek with public transport? 1 Answer
- I heard that if we trek further from kheerganga we reach buni bunipass pass glacier. Can we stay up there? Does any one know about it? 2 Answers
- Buses to Spiti? 1 Answer
- Which places can I cover during Feb-March in Kinnaur and Spiti? 1 Answer
- How is the cellular/internet connectivity on Beas Kund Trek? 0 Answers
- How to reach Tani Jubbar lake from Shimla/Narkanda? 1 Answer
- How is the cellular/internet connectivity in Bir/Billing? 1 Answer
- Im coming for solo trip to kherganga on first week of july. What do i keep in mind to have safe trek?? 1 Answer
- Im visiting for the first tym n that too solo. What to do to have safe visit 0 Answers
Did this page help?
Thanks for letting us know! Have more feedback?