Several homestays/hotels near by to stay in.. also, if traveling by own vehicle, you might as well enjoy a drive up to valparai and stay there. Amazing location!
1) Hotel Hills Park, Angamali. It's around 35kms from the waterfall. Great place, cheap price. 2) Hydel Palace Hotel and Resorts. A little expensive. But hell of an amazing place! This is around 10kms from the waterfall.
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.Ask Question
- What are the best places to travel in India as a digital nomad? 1 Answer
- What are some places for beginners to solo travel in India? 5 Answers
- How is Kerala in September? 3 Answers
- Are there any Do-It-Yourself treks in or around Munnar? 3 Answers
- Are there any guesthouses that are open in March, in Kaza? 3 Answers
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Spiti/Kaza region? 6 Answers
- Being a remote village, what are the food options available there? And anything which is a must try. 1 Answer
- Is there any cellular connectivity in Chitkul? 6 Answers
- Planning Udupi this weekend.. any recommendations for bike rentals, must visit places, budget backpacker accommodation? 3 Answers
- What's the best thing you like about Gokarna? 3 Answers
- How to reach Sankri from dehradun ? 1 Answer
- Planning a 5D 4N trip to Spiti. Suggestions? 2 Answers
- Two days in tawang. Recommendations about budget hotels and one day sharing tours to Bumla pass, PT tso and the other points. 0 Answers
- when is the best time to trek to harishchandragad fort ? Also any suggestions on the guides who are professionals? 1 Answer
- Buses to Spiti? 1 Answer
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Ladakh region? 1 Answer
- Is it safe for a female to travel solo to Amritsar? 0 Answers
- Which places can I cover during Feb-March in Kinnaur and Spiti? 1 Answer
- How is the cellular/internet connectivity in Bir/Billing? 0 Answers
Did this page help?
Thanks for letting us know! Have more feedback?