no its not mandatory. you can start from vashishth also but the climb is quite steep compared to the gulaba route.
Everything is mandatory in the mountains. Routes are made for the trekkers convinience so he/she should not face any hazard. I agree with Shilpi Siwch, From Vashish, Climb is quite steep so one must start from Gulaba side but if you want to start from Vashish, you can start enjoy your trek.
All the Best.
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.Ask Question
Visit Bhrigu lake with MyWanderlust hosts:
- What are the best places for stargazing in Himachal? 2 Answers
- Which is the nearest place to stay around Bijli Mahadev? 2 Answers
- Trek details for bijli mahadev? 1 Answer
- Is is possible to get to stay at grahan if we trek by our own without any package?? 1 Answer
- I heard that if we trek further from kheerganga we reach buni bunipass pass glacier. Can we stay up there? Does any one know about it? 2 Answers
- How to reach Jibhi? 2 Answers
- How is the cellular/internet connectivity on Beas Kund Trek? 0 Answers
- Are there any guesthouses that are open in March, in Kaza? 3 Answers
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Spiti/Kaza region? 6 Answers
- Being a remote village, what are the food options available there? And anything which is a must try. 1 Answer
- Can someone recommend a trek organiser for Parashar Lake? 4 Answers
- Is there any cellular connectivity in Chitkul? 6 Answers
- Transport and stay: Parashar lake trekking 2 Answers
- Can you trek to Kareri lake without tent and food? 2 Answers
- Is it safe to do the Churdhar Peak Trek in January? 1 Answer
- Is Teesri a suitable site for camping overnight before moving further to the destination, or one should complete the trek in one go? 1 Answer
- Planning a 5D 4N trip to Spiti. Suggestions? 2 Answers
- What's the best way to go to Chandratal trek with public transport? 1 Answer
- Buses to Spiti? 1 Answer
- Which places can I cover during Feb-March in Kinnaur and Spiti? 1 Answer
- How is the cellular/internet connectivity on Parashar Lake Trek? 1 Answer
- How to reach Tani Jubbar lake from Shimla/Narkanda? 1 Answer
- How is the cellular/internet connectivity in Bir/Billing? 0 Answers
Did this page help?
Thanks for letting us know! Have more feedback?