Hey! Yes, there are plenty of shared taxis available. I wouldn’t recommend bus as the frequency is less and take longer. I went to tawang from Tezpur (assam) in a shared taxi -a ten seater tata sumo. Left at 5.30am and reached Tawang around 7.30pm. It was one hell of a crazy ride yet absolutely amazing with breathtaking scenes on the way.
Bomdila is the biggest town on the way to Tawang and back. You can easily find a taxi from there to go towards Itanagar for reaching Ziro. Only thing you need to keep in mind is to book a taxi seat a day prior to get the window seat which is premium for a traveller.
Good luck :)
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.Ask Question
- Two days in tawang. Recommendations about budget hotels and one day sharing tours to Bumla pass, PT tso and the other points. 0 Answers
- What are the best places to travel in India as a digital nomad? 1 Answer
- What are some places for beginners to solo travel in India? 5 Answers
- Are there any treks in Sikkim that can be done without guide/porter help? 2 Answers
- What does Goa offer other than drinking and partying? 4 Answers
- How is Kerala in September? 3 Answers
- Planning Udupi this weekend.. any recommendations for bike rentals, must visit places, budget backpacker accommodation? 3 Answers
- What are the best places for stargazing in Himachal? 2 Answers
- Which multi-day trek in Uttarakhand can be done without guide/porter help? 1 Answer
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Andaman and Nicobar Islands? 2 Answers
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Ladakh region? 1 Answer