Bijli Mahadev is a small(2hr) hike in Kullu district and isn't very far from the Kullu bus stand.
I didn't stay there overnight but since there are a lot of accomodation options available in Kullu, you can find one easily.
Camps are available on top, will recommend you to confirm beforehand if you want to stay on top. Went there 4 years ago.
The best and the nearest place to stay around Bijlimahadev is village Chansaari , though its a very small village with limited facilities but you can find local guest houses there . You can stay with village people as well , when ever i visit there i always stay at one of these guest houses .....
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.Ask Question
- Trek details for bijli mahadev? 1 Answer
- What are the best places for stargazing in Himachal? 2 Answers
- Bhrigu lake trekking 2 Answers
- Is is possible to get to stay at grahan if we trek by our own without any package?? 1 Answer
- I heard that if we trek further from kheerganga we reach buni bunipass pass glacier. Can we stay up there? Does any one know about it? 2 Answers
- How to reach Jibhi? 1 Answer
- Are there any guesthouses that are open in March, in Kaza? 3 Answers
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Spiti/Kaza region? 6 Answers
- Being a remote village, what are the food options available there? And anything which is a must try. 1 Answer
- Can someone recommend a trek organiser for Parashar Lake? 4 Answers
- Is there any cellular connectivity in Chitkul? 6 Answers
- Transport and stay: Parashar lake trekking 2 Answers
- Can you trek to Kareri lake without tent and food? 2 Answers
- Is it safe to do the Churdhar Peak Trek in January? 1 Answer
- Is Teesri a suitable site for camping overnight before moving further to the destination, or one should complete the trek in one go? 1 Answer
- Planning a 5D 4N trip to Spiti. Suggestions? 2 Answers
- What's the best way to go to Chandratal trek with public transport? 1 Answer
- Buses to Spiti? 1 Answer
- Where is the payment option in the website?? 0 Answers