no Teesri is not ideal place for camping bcz it's so windy place. One must camp at Jamnala before to Teesri and try next day and return to same place.
second option is go to direct Churdhar temple and stay there.
During winters trek has changes into a paradise for trekkers if you wanna go for snow trek so please contact Heaven Riders India +91 73800 87934, 98882 25834, 99882 44176.
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.Ask Question
- Is it safe to do the Churdhar Peak Trek in January? 1 Answer
- What are the best places for stargazing in Himachal? 3 Answers
- Are there any guesthouses that are open in March, in Kaza? 3 Answers
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Spiti/Kaza region? 7 Answers
- Being a remote village, what are the food options available there? And anything which is a must try. 1 Answer
- Can someone recommend a trek organiser for Parashar Lake? 4 Answers
- Is there any cellular connectivity in Chitkul? 6 Answers
- Transport and stay: Parashar lake trekking 2 Answers
- Can you trek to Kareri lake without tent and food? 2 Answers
- Bhrigu lake trekking 2 Answers
- Which is the nearest place to stay around Bijli Mahadev? 2 Answers
- Trek details for bijli mahadev? 1 Answer
- Planning a 5D 4N trip to Spiti. Suggestions? 2 Answers
- What's the best way to go to Chandratal trek with public transport? 1 Answer
- I heard that if we trek further from kheerganga we reach buni bunipass pass glacier. Can we stay up there? Does any one know about it? 2 Answers
- Buses to Spiti? 1 Answer
- Which places can I cover during Feb-March in Kinnaur and Spiti? 1 Answer
- How is the cellular/internet connectivity on Parashar Lake Trek? 1 Answer
- How is the cellular/internet connectivity on Beas Kund Trek? 0 Answers
- How to reach Tani Jubbar lake from Shimla/Narkanda? 1 Answer
- How is the cellular/internet connectivity in Bir/Billing? 1 Answer
- Im coming for solo trip to kherganga on first week of july. What do i keep in mind to have safe trek?? 1 Answer
- Im visiting for the first tym n that too solo. What to do to have safe visit 0 Answers
Did this page help?
Thanks for letting us know! Have more feedback?