What's the best thing you like about Alappuzha?
asked by Community
Alappuzah is a place which would remind you of those childhood fairytales and stories that you have listened to while growing up. This place offers a peaceful and calm environment to anyone who is looking for a place to relax and disconnect from their fast forward life. You get a chance to view the most gorgeous sunsets while lazing around on the deck of a Shikara or a Houseboat. Indugle in the local dishes and experience the magic of Kerala. Trust me, this is one place where you can stay forever while enjoying your natural surroundings.
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.Ask Question
- What are the best places to travel in India as a digital nomad? 1 Answer
- What are some places for beginners to solo travel in India? 6 Answers
- How is Kerala in September? 4 Answers
- Are there any Do-It-Yourself treks in or around Munnar? 4 Answers
- Any accommodation option near Athirappilly Falls? 2 Answers
- Are there any guesthouses that are open in March, in Kaza? 3 Answers
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Spiti/Kaza region? 7 Answers
- Being a remote village, what are the food options available there? And anything which is a must try. 1 Answer
- Is there any cellular connectivity in Chitkul? 6 Answers
- Planning Udupi this weekend.. any recommendations for bike rentals, must visit places, budget backpacker accommodation? 3 Answers
- What's the best thing you like about Gokarna? 3 Answers
- How to reach Sankri from dehradun ? 1 Answer
- Planning a 5D 4N trip to Spiti. Suggestions? 2 Answers
- Two days in tawang. Recommendations about budget hotels and one day sharing tours to Bumla pass, PT tso and the other points. 0 Answers
- when is the best time to trek to harishchandragad fort ? Also any suggestions on the guides who are professionals? 1 Answer
- Buses to Spiti? 1 Answer
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Ladakh region? 2 Answers
- Is it safe for a female to travel solo to Amritsar? 1 Answer
- Which places can I cover during Feb-March in Kinnaur and Spiti? 1 Answer
- How is the cellular/internet connectivity in Bir/Billing? 1 Answer
- Im visiting for the first tym n that too solo. What to do to have safe visit 0 Answers
Did this page help?
Thanks for letting us know! Have more feedback?