5 day - 4 night Spiti trip and that too in May is really tricky.
Kunzum pass usually opens in June and so before that reaching there via Shimla-Kinnaur side and coming back the same route, is the only option. From Shimla it takes 1 day to reach Kinnaur and then another to Kaza. That's without factoring in any delays because of landslides plus any additional time you'd need to explore Spiti.
Either go with alteast a week or wait for Kunzum la to open, and then you could reach Kaza via Manali and save 1 day.
PS: Some of the details on how to reach, best time to visit you can check out here:
See the Spiti travel guide:
Hey, if you are looking for Spiti packages kindly contact at 9891868424
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.Ask Question
- Are there any guesthouses that are open in March, in Kaza? 3 Answers
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Spiti/Kaza region? 6 Answers
- Being a remote village, what are the food options available there? And anything which is a must try. 1 Answer
- Buses to Spiti? 1 Answer
- Where is the payment option in the website?? 0 Answers
- What's the best way to go to Chandratal trek with public transport? 1 Answer
- What are the best places to travel in India as a digital nomad? 1 Answer
- What are some places for beginners to solo travel in India? 5 Answers
- What are the best places for stargazing in Himachal? 2 Answers