Which multi-day trek in Uttarakhand can be done without guide/porter help?
My prelim research suggests that for some treks such as Milam glacier trek, you could find villages along the route and won't have problem carrying food and tents. Is that true? Any other such treks?
asked by Atul Goyal
Go for valley of flowers or Har ki duun. Both can be done with out guide and Porter. There are villages enroute and staying spots and food. No worries at all.
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.Ask Question
- How to reach Sankri from dehradun ? 1 Answer
- What are the best places to travel in India as a digital nomad? 1 Answer
- What are some places for beginners to solo travel in India? 6 Answers
- Are there any treks in Sikkim that can be done without guide/porter help? 3 Answers
- What does Goa offer other than drinking and partying? 5 Answers
- How is Kerala in September? 4 Answers
- Planning Udupi this weekend.. any recommendations for bike rentals, must visit places, budget backpacker accommodation? 3 Answers
- What are the best places for stargazing in Himachal? 3 Answers
- How is the public transport in Arunachal Pradesh? 1 Answer
- Two days in tawang. Recommendations about budget hotels and one day sharing tours to Bumla pass, PT tso and the other points. 0 Answers
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Andaman and Nicobar Islands? 3 Answers
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Ladakh region? 2 Answers
- Smone to share experience of visiting Gujarat together? 0 Answers
- Is Internet working in Kashmir? 0 Answers
- Is it safe to visit Kashmir Valley? 1 Answer
- When is the best time to visit Kashmir? 0 Answers
Did this page help?
Thanks for letting us know! Have more feedback?