Two days in tawang. Recommendations about budget hotels and one day sharing tours to Bumla pass, PT tso and the other points.
I will be visiting tawang for two days. I have planned day 1 for tawang local, and day two for Bumla pass tour. Are there tour packages available which cover bumla pass, PT tso and the other points on a sharing basis? How do i arrange my permit for bumla pass and book this package? Any recommendations for hotels in tawang? I am a budget traveler and will be traveling solo.
asked by Justin Francis
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.Ask Question
- How is the public transport in Arunachal Pradesh? 1 Answer
- What are the best places to travel in India as a digital nomad? 1 Answer
- What are some places for beginners to solo travel in India? 6 Answers
- What is the best example of sustainable tourism you have experienced in your travels? 1 Answer
- Anyone up for the Chadar Trek in 2018 ?? 1 Answer
- How can I earn Karma points ? 2 Answers
- I'm planning to walk from Mangalore to Gokarna is there any trails I can follow other than the road? 0 Answers
- Are there any guesthouses that are open in March, in Kaza? 3 Answers
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Spiti/Kaza region? 7 Answers
- Being a remote village, what are the food options available there? And anything which is a must try. 1 Answer
- Is there any cellular connectivity in Chitkul? 6 Answers
- Planning Udupi this weekend.. any recommendations for bike rentals, must visit places, budget backpacker accommodation? 3 Answers
- Are there any Do-It-Yourself treks in or around Munnar? 4 Answers
- Any accommodation option near Athirappilly Falls? 2 Answers
- What's the best thing you like about Gokarna? 3 Answers
- How to reach Sankri from dehradun ? 1 Answer
- Planning a 5D 4N trip to Spiti. Suggestions? 2 Answers
- when is the best time to trek to harishchandragad fort ? Also any suggestions on the guides who are professionals? 1 Answer
- Buses to Spiti? 1 Answer
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Ladakh region? 2 Answers
- Is it safe for a female to travel solo to Amritsar? 1 Answer
- Which places can I cover during Feb-March in Kinnaur and Spiti? 1 Answer
- How is the cellular/internet connectivity in Bir/Billing? 1 Answer
- Im visiting for the first tym n that too solo. What to do to have safe visit 0 Answers
- Is Internet working in Kashmir? 0 Answers
- Is it safe to visit Kashmir Valley? 1 Answer
- When is the best time to visit Kashmir? 0 Answers
Did this page help?
Thanks for letting us know! Have more feedback?