The trail is pretty easy. Hundreds of people walk that path everyday. You can go there easily. You will find cafes enroute. So u don't need to carry water or food.
Lastly grahan is now the most beautiful village in the valley and is genrgener occupied by foreing tourists always. I have a homestay there , let me know if you would like to stay there. We are cheap and can show you around in grahan. It has amazing hidden secrets.
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.Ask Question
- Bhrigu lake trekking 2 Answers
- Which is the nearest place to stay around Bijli Mahadev? 2 Answers
- Trek details for bijli mahadev? 1 Answer
- I heard that if we trek further from kheerganga we reach buni bunipass pass glacier. Can we stay up there? Does any one know about it? 2 Answers
- How to reach Jibhi? 1 Answer