No you can't stay up there and you need guide for Bunbuni Glacier. Camping at Kheerganga already banned by High court.
Right now kheerganga itself is shut down. You have to pay for a porter and a guide and you can trek way above that. Its a 7-day trek to a lake, through the forest. It's amazing.
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions or ask your own question.Ask Question
Visit Kheerganga with MyWanderlust hosts:
Kheerganga Trek with Kasol
Trek to see the beauty of Parvati valley
₹ 4649 per person
Host: Trekkers Hub
Mantalai Lake Trek
22 Sept to 29 Sept 2019 Hurry up!!!
Host: Heaven Riders India
- Im coming for solo trip to kherganga on first week of july. What do i keep in mind to have safe trek?? 1 Answer
- What are the best places for stargazing in Himachal? 3 Answers
- Is is possible to get to stay at grahan if we trek by our own without any package?? 1 Answer
- Bhrigu lake trekking 2 Answers
- Which is the nearest place to stay around Bijli Mahadev? 2 Answers
- Trek details for bijli mahadev? 1 Answer
- How to reach Jibhi? 2 Answers
- How is the cellular/internet connectivity on Beas Kund Trek? 0 Answers
- Are there any guesthouses that are open in March, in Kaza? 3 Answers
- How good is the cellular/internet connectivity in Spiti/Kaza region? 7 Answers
- Being a remote village, what are the food options available there? And anything which is a must try. 1 Answer
- Can someone recommend a trek organiser for Parashar Lake? 4 Answers
- Is there any cellular connectivity in Chitkul? 6 Answers
- Transport and stay: Parashar lake trekking 2 Answers
- Can you trek to Kareri lake without tent and food? 2 Answers
- Is it safe to do the Churdhar Peak Trek in January? 1 Answer
- Is Teesri a suitable site for camping overnight before moving further to the destination, or one should complete the trek in one go? 1 Answer
- Planning a 5D 4N trip to Spiti. Suggestions? 2 Answers
- What's the best way to go to Chandratal trek with public transport? 1 Answer
- Buses to Spiti? 1 Answer
- Which places can I cover during Feb-March in Kinnaur and Spiti? 1 Answer
- How is the cellular/internet connectivity on Parashar Lake Trek? 1 Answer
- How to reach Tani Jubbar lake from Shimla/Narkanda? 1 Answer
- How is the cellular/internet connectivity in Bir/Billing? 1 Answer
- Im visiting for the first tym n that too solo. What to do to have safe visit 0 Answers
Did this page help?
Thanks for letting us know! Have more feedback?